The Fisher Family

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Fun and All Done

They say all good things must come to an end and out door soccer and football have ended for the cute kids below. The good news is basket ball starts soon for Mr. M and H and little Warren is already playing indoor soccer. Miss E might get to wear her cheerleader outfit at some of those games :)












Oh we had so much fun taking family pictures for our Christmas card. The question is which one do I choose. Help me! Do you prefer number one, two, or three starting with the one below being number one. Alyse has her boyfriend in the picture. No they are not engaged.






I have the hardest time getting a grand kids picture. These were the two best. Oh well.




6 comments:

Megan said...

I think number 2 because Eliza and Alyse's boyfriend look better.

Bonnie said...

The second is my favorite too. I am not disappointed football is over.

Terri said...

I love the new family picture you have on the top of your blog. Also, thanks for taking pictures of M H and E because I copied them! Your family is growing. I am glad you keep up with everything.

My Three little girls said...

I like number two the best:)

Jordan said...

The first one is sooo cute, but I think the 2nd one is my favorite too! What a good looking family you have! Can't wait to get your Christmas card:)

Jordan said...

I'm signed in with a different account this is (jordan McEuen)