The Fisher Family

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Grandkids and Spring Break

I had the pleasure of going to the two cute kids below Art Night at their school. Miss E had this picture hanging in the hallway of a snake she had made.
Mr. H had a picture of a Civil War cannon that he had made.
Both of the kids did great in their class dances. Miss E's was a May Pole dance but at first she had told me she was doing a Maple dance. Too funny ha ha. Kids say the cutest things.






Friday night I got to attend Miss E's dance recital or should I say dance production! It was held at Kingsbury Hall. They performed The Secret Garden. It was amazing! Good Job Miss E!

This lucky cute girl below is in Las Vegas with friends for Spring Break working on her tan. Don't have too much fun Annie.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh I am so jealous that you get to attend all the school productions. i guess I live too far away. Glad you got such cute pictures

My Three little girls said...

Thanks for letting go with to Emma dance with you and did great job as well. Cool pictures Hunter and Emma too.

Anonymous said...

you're a great Grandma Linda!! How fun! Oh, and I know you may not believe it, I updated my BLOG!!