The Fisher Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and Happy Birthday

When I was tending these cuties last Wed. I decided we should start getting ready for Easter.





So we boiled some eggs and started coloring.






It was good to have some Easter cookies to munch on while we waited for the eggs to dry. Little ones always make holidays more fun.



Easter morning these girls below had fun looking for their Easter baskets. At church Kim gave a wonderful, amazing talk on the Atonement. After church the whole family came over and we enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and a Easter bag/bucket hunt.

















He'd taken his tie off before the picture but thought he better sort of have it back on for the picture.





Annie in her Easter dress with the shrug on....


.....and with it off.









I am always trying to get a really good picture of my grand kids. This time I did things a little differently with the hope we could get better pictures if I didn't take them all together. So below are the girls.



And here are the boys.






Below is me with the little girls...


and the little boys...

and the big kids.


At dinner we also celebrated my cute daughter in laws birthday.






Happy Birthday Annie we hope you have a wonderful year!




5 comments:

Megan said...

I love your teal jacket. It is so pretty!

Kurt and Jordan said...

How cute are those pictures!!!! Your grandkids are darling!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your jacket, that is such a pretty color on you!!!! You look beautiful in all those pictures sister fisher! Those grandkids are so lucky to have you as grandma:) Happy Easter to all of you:)

Momma Fish said...

It was a fun day. Thanks for all you do.

My Three little girls said...

Thanks for fun easter and the girls had great time as well.

Terri said...

you're such a great grandma! All the kids look darling! Looks like everyone had a great time! That was nice to color eggs! I didn't do a single thing for Easter, we went out of town to visit our new baby, sort of forgot I was supposed to buy a new dress.....Your outfit is great!