The Fisher Family

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Valentines

This past weekend I made some special deliveries to my favorite Valentines. Below is cute Warren and Weston with their Valentine bags from Grandma. Miss E and her brothers enjoyed their treats from Grandma. Miss E was busy addressing her Valentines for her school class.
Cute Annie with her Valentines.
Eliza gave her treat bag a kiss.
Brianna enjoying her treats from her Valentine bag.

I just had to include these two pictures. Weston is two months older than Kaitlyn. What a difference in holding up their heads. I love these two cuties so much!

2 comments:

Megan said...

It looks like Kaitlin is getting closer to getting her head up. Your grand kids look like they really enjoy Grandma Valentine treats!

Eric said...

Thanks mom for goodies and we had fun valentines. April