The Fisher Family

Monday, October 11, 2010

Alyse Says Farewell

Yesterday Alyse spoke in Sacrament meeting prior to her leaving on her mission. She was supported my many friends and family and did such a nice job with her talk. She brought a sweet spirit to the meeting. After the meeting many friends and family came over to our house for some breakfast and some cake. It was fun to see everyone and have the chance to visit. Alyse felt the day was just perfect! Below is cute Alyse. The food was tasty!


Alyse with her nephews and nieces. She says they are who she will miss the most.Mother -Daughter picture.

The whole family.

She will miss these two.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the meal especially my married kids and their spouses. We really appreciated the help and support! Like Alyse said it was a perfect day.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck Alyse! You look great. I hope to hear updates about your mission.

Fisher Family said...

Thank you for making it such a great day mom!! I love you and will miss you very much!
Love Alyse
p.s Thank you Megan!

Bonnie said...

I heard through the grapevine that Alyse did a wonderful job on her talk at ther farewell. God Speed Alyse.

Liz and Dave said...

Good Luck Alyse!
I am sorry I couldn't make it to your farewell... I had a commitment for RS that I needed to be at the same time... Have fun!