The Fisher Family

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Year Another Marathon

It is that time of year again when some of my crazy family members run in the St. George Marathon. This was Kim's second year running it. My oldest daughter who has run it the past two years had a problem with her foot and couldn't run it this year. But her husband and oldest son ran it. Wow congratulations to all our runners. You are all amazing. Below are some of the spectators.



Way to go J and Mr. M.





Proud Mama gives Mr. M a kiss. He ran 16 miles of it!


Some of my son in laws sisters. He had lots of family members running in it.




Here comes Kim and our neighbor that he trained and ran the race with.











Waiting at the finish line for our runners.


These two little ones came with us while their mother was in the hospital getting labor pains stopped. It's just too early for their baby sister to be born. It will be bed rest for their mother until the baby comes.











Kim crossing the finish line. Way to go!



Getting his metal.



After running in 95 degree temperatures they were glad to have made it to the finish. Kim says this will be his last marathon.


These girls had fun riding in the golf cart at the condo we stayed in.


I always have to include a picture or two of some of my cuties. Weston is growing so fast.


Two of my favorite boys.


Eliza on her first day of pre-school.

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Woot woot Daddy, Mckay, Joel, and the rest of you who ran in the marathon! I am so proud of ya'll.

Eric said...

Thanks for taking the girls and way to go dad.

Terri said...

i love all your pictures! so awesome to be there even though I didn't see you at all you got some great pictures!

I am so amazed these geezers Kim and Rock can still run this thing! I am so proud of McKay what a man!