The Fisher Family

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sept. B. Days, and Alyse's Special Day.

I have two grandchildren who celebrated birthdays last week. The handsome young man below turned 11 years old. (Can't believe it!)Blowing out candles.

This little cutie turned 2 years old. (Can't believe it either) Time goes way too fast.

Blowing out candles.
We had a double birthday party for them them with all the family. Happy birthday you two.


Since Brianna's family has been living with us we had another little party on her real birthday. The girl cousins went to the park and played.

We had pizza and another little birthday cake at the park. Happy Birthday!
Last Saturday Alyse went through the Temple for the the first time. She had an amazing, wonderful experience!
The rest of us below got to share her special day with her. I got to be in the temple with four of my five children and that was really special for me!





I just have to include a few pictures of these cuties.






Just a side note. Annie's (and Kim's and mine) High School beat Skyline (their biggest rival) in football for the second year in a row. So Olympus gets to keep "The Rock" at their school in the trophy case for another year. YEAH!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Thanks mom for fun b-day party's and was very special to me be at temple. With all my family

Bonnie said...

I am so proud of Alyse. She is a beautiful young woman and will be a wonderful missionary.

Oh, and yummy looking cakes for the birthday kids! Makes me crave carbs even more.

Caitlyn Leilani said...

I'm so excited for Alyse! She's worked hard to be the amazing woman she has become AND she will be an amazing missionary! Congrats Lysey!!!! <3

AND I agree with Bonnie, PLEASE send me those cakes, lol, they look delish! ;)