The Fisher Family

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Alyse's Travels, Last Team Dinner, And Grandchildren

Alyse just got back from a wonderful trip to Florida and Texas. She had to go see old friends one more time before she heads out on her mission. In Florida she went to Animal Kingdom, the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Universal Studios. She had a blast! Below is some of the crew from Casey's that she used to work with in the Magic Kingdom.Her friend Jenn and her at Epcot.

Hollywood Studios.


Dumbledore's office in Harry Potter World.

Hogwarts in Harry Potter World.

Then on to Texas. She had some really good visits with old friends. Hey thanks for letting her stay! Caiti and Alyse.

Lauren and Alyse.

Bonnie and Alyse.

Even though Annie has been out of commission with her wrist I was still in charge of the team dinner this past Thursday for the Volleyball Team. It was my last team dinner. I won't ever have to do one again. Wow another mile stone. The girls are always so appreciative and fun to be around. They lovingly call me Mama Fish. It was fun to do it for them and be with them. Go Titans!








I always look forward to visiting or tending the cute little kids below. Weston is growing and growing.










Eliza's first day of ballet class. Fun times!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

So fun to see Alyse in Texas.

Fisher Family said...

Thanks Mom for the awesome team dinner. Your the best! Annie

Caitlyn Leilani said...

You're so welcome! It was great to see Lysey back here in Texas. AND she reintroduced me to 'Baker Bros'... my new addiction! lol Love you guys! :)

Liz and Dave said...

What fun adventures! Poor Annie! How did that happen? I am sure she is way bummed not being able to play.
It was great to see you the other day. Thanks for coming to my party and supporting me, out of your busy schedule.