The Fisher Family

Monday, August 23, 2010

In Memory, First Day of School, Happy Anniversary

One of Alyse's dearest friends past away last Sat. morning from injuries he got in a motorcycle accident. She has been in deep mourning ever since. Our hearts go out to the Muir family. They are in our thoughts and prayers. Alyse wanted to share some photos in memory of Jeff. Some really wonderful memories!


















Annie started school today. She is a SENIOR. Where has the time gone? Have a great senior year Annie!

Today April and Eric are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary!





A lot can happen in five years. They are expecting daughter number three in November.


I got to watch cute Eliza and Brianna while they celebrated their anniversary.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love the pictures. Congrats to Annie on being a senior!

Fisher Family said...

Good luck with your senior year Annie!!! I love you I know you are going to do great!
~Alyse

Eric said...

thanks mom for watching the girls for us. have a good year Annie. Alyse so sorry about Jeff.

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry about Jeff. I can't imagine losing someone that close to me ever, but especially at such a young age. My heart goes to Alyse and to her parents who know doubt hurt because their daughter is hurting. HUGS.