The Fisher Family

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Baptism, Grandchildren, A Party, A Mission Call

We have been pretty busy lately! My sweet little eight year old granddaughter just got baptised! It was such a sweet service and I appreciated the support of all my children and grandchildren for Miss E. She looked beautiful!







I had a Grandchildren's Day and 5 of my 6 grandchildren were able to be there. We had a picnic at Wheeler Farm and then looked at the animals. Warren's favorite thing was the tractors and he cried all the way to the car when I pulled him off and we left. That boy does love tractors! I loved the time with my grandkids.









Alyse had her birthday party with all the family today. This year it was a cowboy party. We had a great time.






We had a pinata and the kids had fun taking a crack at it.













Alyse's siblings thought she should wear the pinata after it had been smashed.





Happy Birthday Alyse we all love you! We loved your cowboy party!

Alyse was pretty sneaky and all on her own sent her papers in for a mission! She surprised her family by reading her mission call to us today! It was a surprise for everyone! But we are happy for her and know she will be an awesome missionary! At the bottom is a video of Alyse reading her call.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late B day Alyse!

Eric said...

Thanks for fun b-dy party and was great to be together. Congrats on mission call alyse that is ansome!