The Fisher Family

Monday, July 12, 2010

Mutton Busting and River Walk

Last Saturday night we attended the Rodeo. My cute little grandson Warren was entered in the Mutton Busting competition. He was the youngest one entered and he only rode his sheep for a second but it was so fun to be there to see him. What a fearless brave little boy to ride a sheep and get bucked off. We also enjoyed the other events the Rodeo had to offer. Fun times. Below is Warren Mutton Busting but you can't really see him. Every little cowboy needs his sippy and a sucker after riding a sheep.














This is a fun way to beat the heat on a hot summer day.







Almost every morning I walk/run our neighborhood. The county has put in a really nice bike/walking trail along the creek by us as well as a cute covered bridge so now I also include that trail in my morning walk/run. I thought I'd share some of the beautiful scenery I look at each morning. I call it our river walk.








4 comments:

Momma Fish said...

i am glad you guys were able to make it. Hopefully next year he will be able to hold on a little longer.

Megan said...

Warren looks so cute in that cowboy hat!

Eric said...

Thanks mom for fun time and the girls really like it. Warren did look cute as well.

Bonnie said...

What a cute little cowboy. He looks like a Texan! I love the scenery on your walk/run. Of course, some time in the furture I will post pictures of my walk/crawl.