The Fisher Family

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July 2010 and Cousins Swim Day.

Last week I was able to have all my grand kids but one come swimming with me at my sister's pool. We called it a cousins swim day. We had a really fun time!The four kids above were trying to make a big splash. The picture below shows how I went overboard on the sun screen, but I always think its better to have to much than too little.


















Great Shot!



Since the 4th of July was on a Sunday this year we ended up having a two day celebration! A big fun breakfast on Sat., a picnic, movie, and fireworks later that day. Church, a barbecue, and more fireworks on Sun. I love the 4th of July! I am so grateful to live in this country!







Here some of us are in our red, white, and blue.












3 comments:

Eric said...

We love swimming and thanks for a
fun day. We enjoy being with family on 4th of july was really fun.

Bonnie said...

What a great way to celebrate the 4th!

The Miles Family said...

Looks like a blast!! Birthdays, Anniversary, and more birthdays...looks like a great time! Those pictures of the deer are crazy! Westcliffe looks like a beautiful area. Also, great pictures of you and President on your wedding day. Hope everything is well and great job with the blog.