The Fisher Family

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Saga Continues!

I have read the Twilight series and and loved them. So of course I have been excited for New Moon to come out! My oldest daughter is such a crazy fan that she went to the midnight showing with a bunch of her friends. Oh yeah my youngest daughter went to the midnight showing with a bunch of her friends too. My son and his wife were lucky enough to get free tickets to a special showing that was at 9pm. I tried getting tickets so my husband and I could go see it for our Friday night date, but there were none to be had. So we ended up seeing a 3:30 showing in the afternoon. Annie who didn't have school went with us and saw it for a 2nd time even though she had just seen it at midnight the night before. I know it doesn't have great actors in it but because I love the books so much I also love the movies! I can't wait for the next one to come out next summer!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I saw New Moon today and really liked it. Annie must have really enjoyed it if she saw it twice in a day.

Bonnie said...

I have some friends who went out to eat at an Italian restaurant before the show. They had a great time!