The Fisher Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mothers & Daughters and Volleyball Banquet

Last Thursday at Kappa Alyse was the officer in charge of the Mother Daughter Night. We had such a great time together! There was good food, a service project for children in Africa, and a fun game where we found out how well the daughters know their mothers. I must say Alyse knows me pretty well!

Last night we attended Annie's volleyball banquet at her school. The girls received awards and we had a wonderful dinner. The team photographer gave each girl a disk with pictures from the season on it. So I thought I'd share a few of them. The last picture is the only one I took that turned out from the banquet. It was a great season! Below is a picture of the whole team.

Below is the JV team.
The Juniors.





















3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love all of the pictures of your girls.

Fisher Family said...

Thanks for coming to mother daughter Mom. It was fun! Alyse

The Miles Family said...

I love all the pictures...and the new family picture above. What a beautiful growing family!

I also just saw that you are a Twilight fan & watched New Moon...I feel like we have a special connection! :) I love it all!
Brittany