The Fisher Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sports Players

As soon as school volleyball ended club volleyball started for Annie. She played for Club Utah last year but is playing for Club Union this year. Her coach has made her Captain of the team and she has her work cut out for her encouraging the girls to do their best, stay focused, and to be enthusiastic. Keep up the good work Annnie! Stretching Dig
Set



Practice


Listen to the coachIf we're not at Volleyball Tournaments on weekends or Women Conferences, or out of town then we can go to our grandsons Basketball games. I feel bad because I had a close up of Mckay but for whatever reason the computer did not end up down loading it. The 2 pictures below are of him. He is an awesome shooter! He almost always makes his shots!Play hard

Here's Hunter, he is enjoying playing Basketball this year like his older brother.
Running


Get the ball

I love watching all my sports players! I hope you all have great seasons!


5 comments:

Eric said...

They look like they are having fun and fun playing their games.

Eric said...

What a wonderful mother you are for going to all of Annie's , Hunter's, and McKay's games. I love reading your blog.
Alyse

Bonnie said...

I wish Annie could come to my house and motivate me to excersise more. I love all of your good sports pictures.

Erin Spenc said...

You got some great pictures! How cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the games! Annie you rock!!!