The Fisher Family

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

July and Aug. Birthday Parties, Pioneer Day, Triathlon, Kim and Annie's Trip

These are the pictures from Rio that Annie had sent to me.  They had a wonderful trip!
They got home in time to celebrate my birthday with me.
Little Warren did a great job with the Triathlon he participated in!  He took 3rd place!  So proud of my little buddy! 
  
Proud parents and grandparents with Warren.

We had fun celebrating Pioneer Day.  April's 3 girls participated in the fun neighborhood parade we had.  Following the parade their was a fun party in our neighborhood common area with lots of treats and a bounce house and a bounce slide.
The evening of the 23rd Annie, Alyse and Jarom, me and 5 of our grandchildren had fun setting of fireworks and doing sparklers.  Fun night!  Fun celebration!
This is the cute turtle jewelry box Anne brought me back from their trip. 
This is the beautiful sweater that Kim brought me back.
Mcaky is a nice big brother to support his little sister at the Tutu Festival.
I loved watching Miss E dance.  She is a beautiful dancer. I also enjoyed throwing flowers at her as she took her bow.
 
We had fun celebrating the July and one Aug. birthdays at our family dinner.  The theme this year chosen by Alyse was a pajama party.  So we all wore pajamas or sweats and had breakfast foods for dinner.  It was a great meal and a fun party.  Below is Weston with his ice cream cake.
Alyse with her lemon cheese cake.
Emma with her banana cream pie.
She has dyed her hair red.
Me with my chocolate mint cake.
The birthday people.
The whole family.

No comments: