The Fisher Family

Monday, March 14, 2016

End of Feb. Beginning of March 2016

This is a picture from Eliza's Birthday party in Feb.  Andy's family came after we had taken the picture with everyone so we took a new one with them and Eliza and her half eaten cookie cake. 
Me and Ruby
We had a sweet experience attending the the Provo City Center Temple open house.  It is a beautiful  Temple and we loved seeing it!
I'm so proud of Weston and Warren who both received a Builder of the Month Award at their school for being kind, caring and showing concern for others.
 
My two little buddies with their awards.
Ruby wanted a picture with her brothers.
I had fun with these three little cuties at the movie Zootopia.
On Andy's real birthday I got to take him to lunch and it was fun to be with him.  The following Sunday we had a party with the rest of the family!
Me and my favorite son!
Andy's family
All the family celebrating with Andy!  It was a fun party!  Happy Birthday!

No comments: