The Fisher Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Weston turns Four and Back to School :) Plus Annie Update

Below are a couple of pictures of Annie with one of her favorite families in Tahiti.  She loves them so much!  She is doing so awesome!  She is so happy and just loving her mission!  She says she does not want to come home until she saves all of Tahiti.  She is so cute!
Our cute little grandson Weston turned 4 years old this month.  We had a fun party for him with all the family.
Me with my little buddy:)
Weston with his family,
Weston with everyone.
Weston wearing the birthday hat :)  Have a wonderful year buddy!
I can not believe it but school has started!  Below is our little Eliza on her first day of 2nd grade.
While Eliza was in school I took the rest of the kids to the park for one last summer outing.
This past Monday Brianna started school along with the rest of my grandkids that are in school.  She is starting Kindergarten which just seems impossible but I guess it isn't.  Have a great school year everyone:)
Good bye Summer :(

1 comment:

My Three little girls said...

Summer went too fast! I can't believe the kids are back in school!