The Fisher Family

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spooks, Birthdays, and Oct. Activities :)

Starting out we have Halloween.  It was a fun day filled with Halloween Parades and visits with my little and big spooks.  It ended with our neighbors Halloween barbecue and handing out candy to the trick or treaters.  Below is me with my little super heroes.
April with her girls,
Andrew and his family.
My little army men. 
My four littlest spooks.
Me with the army men.
Clown hair man and cute owl.
Jenn with two of her kids.
Me with Mr. M and Miss E.
Five of my grandchildren.
 Buzz Lightyear with his cat Woody and the Witch with her cat the bat.
The little girls ballet studio had a fun Halloween party for them that we attended. 
 Getting their faces painted
Showing off the face paint.
Kaitlyn had her third birthday
Warren had his 6th birthday.
We had a fun family party for both of them.
The Birthday kids.
The whole family.
My two oldest grandsons were ordained to be a priest and a teacher.  Congrats to them:)
We were grateful to be there with them for it.
This handsome young man finished up his sophomore year of football.  I loved watching him play:) 
Alyse and I made it out to Gardner Village to visit with all the Witches.
We had a great Oct.  It just went by way to fast. Now on to November.

2 comments:

My Three little girls said...

Thanks for the birthday celebrations for Kaitlyn and your help on Halloween. Oct. was a fun busy month:)

Kurt and Jordan said...

What a fun month you have had !! I'm jealous we didn't end up going to Gardner village the same day again!!! We need to come visit you guys