The Fisher Family

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September Birthdays and more on Annie!!!

At our last family dinner we celebrated our September birthdays.  Mr. H was turning 14 and it was so sad because he was sick that day and missed his own party:(  We still sang to him and his dad recorded it on his phone for him:)
Brianna was turning 5 and she was so excited:)
Me with the birthday girl.
The whole family.  We took a couple of pictures trying to get everyone.
Opening presents.
On Mr. H's real birthday Kim and I made it over to see him, gave him his present and a little cake. We had such a nice visit with him and all of his family:)
Me with the birthday boy.
Brianna had her first friend party this year.  It had a Hello Kitty theme.
The pinata was a HIT:)
Getting ready for pizza, veggies, and cupcakes:)
Brianna with her cupcake and 5 year candle:)
Below is Annie with her district having a good bye party for a beloved teacher.
At the Temple.  Every P day she gets to go to the Temple while she is at the MTC.
At the Temple again with her companions and an Elder.
The famous picture at the map of the world pointing to where she is going.  She has been out for 9 weeks now.  Three more weeks and she will be on her way to Tahiti:)
This is a random picture of me with my little sunbeam class:)


4 comments:

Megan said...

Brianna's little birthday party looks so cute. My nieces are all fans of Hello Kitty now.

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Nana!! It looks like you had a great time at the party!
Alyse

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!!! I can't believe you are so old now!

Kurt and Jordan said...

Wow you have been busy again with birthdays! That is so fun, you are the best grandma to remember all those kiddos b-days!!! I love that picture of you with your granddaughter that was so sweet!!! Annie looks like she is doing great on her mission, I can only imagine that how wonderful and happy she is:) I have been looking for your number and can't find it but Kurt and I wanted to call and thank you sooo much for your sweet card and gift for the new baby! That was soo thoughtful of you and it made our week!! We just got it yesterday, I am not sure when you sent it but we had lost our mail key for almost 2 weeks, and just got a new one made so we had a few weeks worth of mail to go through yesterday:) THat really was so sweet of you to do, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts for thinking of us:) We also want to invite you and your family to the baby blessing next week Sunday the 29th our ward is at 11 am! We know you guys are busy, but if you have time we would love you guys to come:) Let me know if you can come and I will send you the address it's just at our ward in South Jordan.. We also would love you guys to come over to our place after we are going to be having a luncheon with lots of yummy food:) Email me and let me know if you can come and I will give you directions!!! jordanmceuen1@gmail.com Thanks again! Love you guys!