The Fisher Family

Friday, August 23, 2013

Broken Wrist, Westi's B Day, Grandkids.

I must be getting old because I fell twice in one week.  The first time I had bruises and scrapes but the second time I fell on some cement steps at my grandkids football fundraiser.  I knew it was bad right away.  I broke my wrist badly and had surgery on it Wed. to put it back together.  Now I am on the road to recovery.  I get my hard cast put on in just over a week.  I've gained a great appreciation for having two hands.
Our little Weston turned 3 years old this month.  We had a fun party for him last Sunday.
We had some fun at parks with the grandkids...
...and some fun in the backyard.
Eliza started 1st grade.  Below is her on the 1st day of school.
waiting for the bus
getting on the bus.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I hope that you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Did you take the cast off?Hope you feel better and dont have any pain.