The Fisher Family

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Remembering Becky

Becky and I met when we were 15 years old and became such good friends! We were friends all though High School and College. We were bridesmaids at each others weddings. We got married within six months of each other and had our first babies within six months of each other. We have remained friends all these many years taking each other to lunch for our birthdays, seeing each other or at least keeping in touch at Christmas, and chatting on the phone a few times a year. Becky made beautiful flower arrangements and I have counted ten of them that I have decorating my home. Every time I look at them I think of her. My dear friend Becky passed away unexpectedly on Dec. 23, 2011 from a stroke. I am so grateful one of her daughters called me to let me know about her passing. I am a better person for having known her. I will miss her greatly and cherish our friendship always!























3 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your friends. That is neat you have all those arrangements she made you to remember her by...

Fisher Family said...

I am sorry to hear about you'r loss mom! Becky is an amazing person and will be missed!
love
Alyse

My Three little girls said...

I'm sorry about your friend. I know you will miss her.