The Fisher Family

Monday, March 28, 2011

MORP (Prom backwards)

MORP was last weekend and Annie had a ball at it. The theme of it was "Revenge of the Nerds". That will explain the goofy outfits, pigtails, glasses etc. The girls all got ready for it at Annie's friends house. Then they picked up their dates, went to a soccer game, then to dinner, then to the dance, then to midnight bowling. Fun, fun!



Annie and her date.
The whole group.









Now hopefully the boys will come up to snuff and ask some of the girls to Prom.

5 comments:

My Three little girls said...

Annie What fun night and glad you went as well.

Megan said...

That is a really fun dance theme. It looks like Annie had a great time.

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a really fun night. I am glad the girls had to dress up like nerds. It is pretty sad when there is a nerd party and you fit in by wearing your everyday clothes.

Kurt and Jordan said...

How fun!!!! THat brought back soooo many memories!!! Does she go to brighton?? That is where I went and Morp is one of my favorite dances:) I still remember dressing up as lunch ladies and janitors!!!! We had a blast!!! Your kids are so beautiful!!! Kurt and I want to come over and see you guys, I promise we will very soon!

Fisher Family said...

No Jordan, Annie goes to Olympus. I guess most schools have a morp dance.