The Fisher Family

Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy Weekend

Last Friday evening Kim and I went on our date night early so that we could be home by the time these cute girls arrived at our house for a sleep over. My oldest daughter and a few of her friends were having a slumber party. Which just goes to show you that you are never too old for a slumber party! These girls are all busy moms now but there was a time when they were at our house hanging out all the time. I hadn't seem them in years, but they all looked just the same and it brought back many fun memories of having them in our home. I think this should become a yearly tradition!

Saturday morning Kim made breakfast for all the girls and our family and when everyone left Kim and I headed to our grandsons swim meet. We were a bit late but we got to see him and were so proud that he took 2nd place in all the heats he swam in! Below is a picture of him in the awesome swim coat he got for Christmas to keep him warm after he swims. A little later Annie and I headed to another grandsons basket ball game. You played great and it was fun to watch you Mr. M.







Saturday evening we headed down to Orem for a wedding open house for one of our dear friends from Texas. She looked beautiful and it was so fun seeing her, her sister, and cousin.

Sunday after our church meetings we headed up to Ogden for the missionary farewell for my brother in law. It was so good to see him and all of his family. Then we raced back home because all our family was coming over for dinner to celebrate Aprils birthday. We had a fun party!



Happy Birthday April we love you!

After such a busy weekend its nice to have it be Monday and have a minute to look at my e mail and check out blogs!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey, I just realized that April and I are the same age!

Eric said...

Sounds like had really busy week and thanks for fun party. It was fun being with the family.

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday April the party was a blast!!!
ALyse

Anonymous said...

WOW, you DID have a busy weekend! Thanks for letting us come over. It was great visiting with you and Kim again, just like old times!! We'll have to do it again!

The Miles Family said...

Hey Fisher Family! Wow, it's been a little while since I've checked your blog with tests then the holidays, but it looks like you have had a great Christmas. Sister Fisher, nice job with all of the pictures. I don't know if there is such a thing as too many pics. Annie going to winter formal too! I can't believe it! She looked very nice. Also, the pictures of you guys at the Training Table made me jealous. I really miss that place. What a great idea with the progressive dinner tradition too. You have a wonderful family and it I enjoy keeping up with what you are all doing. Excellent job on keeping the blog up to date Sister Fisher. Tell President hello from us and good luck with everything.