The Fisher Family

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I love Christmas time! I love remembering our Savior and why we celebrate Christmas! I love all the family time together even though I know some of my children get a little burnt out with all of it! I love that I have a daughter who celebrates her birthday at this wonderful time of the year! So get ready for a long picture blog because we have been having lots of fun! Below are a few pictures from Christmas Eve. The whole family went to see a movie in the early afternoon then we came home and had a late lunch of pizza benders our traditional Christmas Eve fare.














I keep trying to get a perfect picture with my grandkids. This one was pretty good but we were missing one of them.

Christmas morning! Kim and I made breakfast for everyone and then opened presents, played games, and had fun visiting. Christmas is really fun with little ones.

I am still trying for that perfect picture. Which one is the best?



































On Sunday we celebrated Annie's birthday with all the family! Is it really possible that she is 17?




Today is Annie's real birthday and we celebrated with lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! Yum it was good! Happy Birthday Annie! I hope you have a wonderful year!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Merry Christmas. I love all of the pictures of your grandkids! Happy Birthday Annie! We love going to the Cheesecake Factory for special occasions too.

Fisher Family said...

Thank you mommy for a great Christmas!!! Love you
Alyse

Anonymous said...

Annie
Your the best looking 17 year old ever!

Terri said...

Linda,
What beautiful pictures! What a wonderful Christmas you had! i wish I had thought to take some pictures on Christmas Eve, but I think Jenn got some. what a beautiful family!

Eric said...

It was fun to be with all the family for christmas and we good time as well.