The Fisher Family

Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July and Poulson Family Reunion

July is just one big party for us! This morning we had the Poulson family reunion. It was a breaksfast. I was in charge of it this year and I was so pleased with how well it all went. I want to thank all my kids for all their help they were awesome! My sisters all had food assignments and I couldn't have done it without Kim! He helped haul everything over to the park and did such a great job manning the grill! This is a long picture blog but I wanted to share the fun. Below is a picture of 2 of my favorite girls. Eliza and Emma. April, Alyse, Annie, and Jennifer share a sisterly moment!

2 of my favorite boys. Mckay and Warren.

Alyse and Brianna.
Annie and Andrew were in charge of games and the kids had fun swinging at the pinata. Go Eliza!
Annie lining the kids up by age to take at a crack at the pinata.
My oldest and youngest share a tender moment.
April, Eric and Brianna.Hunter, Joel, and River.
Alyse and Annie
Hunter was proud of his new buzz haircut.
Marilyn with a daughter in law and granddaughter. Those cinnamon rolls sure were good!
Marilyn and some of her family.
Eliza and Emma. My handsome son Andrew.
What a swing Annie!

What a swing Warren! He is still learning the difference between baseball and golf.
Get ready to try it again!
Annie helps scramble some eggs.
My awesome bacon, sausage, and egg man!
Annie, Jenn, and Alyse.
Everyone!
The four remaining Poulson sisters, Marilyn, Linda, Carol, and Jan.
The Fisher family! It was a great reunion thanks everyone!
Last Sat. on the 4Th of July we partied also. Below Grandma and Brianna. April's family joined us in the evening for a BBQ at our neighbors.
Alyse and Eliza.
April and her girls.
Eric, Eliza, and Brianna.
Brianna decked out in her red, white, and blue.
In the morning we enjoyed a breakfast at Evergreen park with Jenn's family then watched the parade that Emma was in with her dance group.
Yay Emma1

Mckay and Jenn.
Mckay and Hunter getting a nap in while waiting for the parade to begin.
Jennifer and me. What a fun day it was!

7 comments:

julie thayne smith said...

Hey Linda,
You are so cute!!! Thanks for commenting on our blog and Morgan says hi to you too! Your family picture is really nice, I love all the white it looks so fresh for summer! Also your reunion looked awesome, I really wanted to eat one of those cinnamon rolls:) what fun, the pictures are all so cute!We sure love your family and it's good to see you're all doing so well! Love ya, Julie

The Miles Family said...

Your family sure seems to do a lot of fun things together! Looks like you had a fun family reunion & 4th of July. My grandma's maiden name is Poulson too {this is Brittany by the way.}

Your grand kids are darling and I love the watermelon pinata!

n said...

It is soooo fun to see your family. It looked like such a good time. I hope you are well.
n

Bonnie said...

What a fun reunion! You have such a beautiful family.

Merz said...

Wow looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I love th 4th of July. If you have any left over cinnamon rools send them over!! :) they looked so good!

Cairen said...

Looks like you guys had a fun filled fourth! What a cute little watermelon piƱata, those cinnamon rolls look DELICIOUS!

Eric said...

It was fun being with the family and we love time together as well.