The Fisher Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I WON SOMETHING!

The store Coldwater Creek is one of my favorite stores. Last fall when I was in the store I filled out a slip of paper to win a $100 shopping spree in their store. I never win anything but I thought what the heck and I filled it out. This morning Coldwater Creek called and said I had won the $100 shopping spree! I have never won anything until now! Can I tell you how excited I am! I'm sure there is an Easter dress there just calling my name! I can't wait to go check things out. They have made my day!

8 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Mom I am so happy that you won the contest. You deserve it. Congrats love you
Alyse

Erin Spenc said...

That is so cool! You are so lucky! Wow. I hope you get some pretty clothes and accessories!

Bonnie said...

Wow! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see how you look in your new dress.

Terri said...

are you kidding me? I honestly didn't think there really were EVER winners for those things! Lucky you! And what a fun place to shop anyhow.

Megan said...

Congrats! I never win anything either. Have fun shopping.

Eric said...

That is so cool mom and that great at same time.

Liz and Dave said...

Yahoo! What a nice Easter Gift... I am very happy for you. Go and get something drop dead gorgeous for your self. Enjoy that $100!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You know when they give you the $100, they are hoping you'll spend a 100 or 200 more, right? Have fun finding your dress!