The Fisher Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fabulous Flordia- Then back to reality

Jill and I infront of Caseys's Corner. Where I use to work. Me at the Boardwalk.
Jill, me, JenMe and Johnny

I (Alyse) had a fabulous time in Flordia. I went to all the parks, stayed up way too late. Ate amazing food. Saw good close friends. And I am now back to school, homework, and work. Vacationing was much more fun.
An update from my mom- Annie's volleyball team is still undefeated, and Brianna is one ounce away from being six pounds.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Florida! The time I went, Red Tide had infected the gulf side and there were millions of dead fish roiling in the gentle surf. I think the sharks were affected by this because they kept eating swimmers. Kind of turned me off to the Florida experience. Fortunately, Florida is a narrow state, so we drove accross to the Atlantic side so we would not be so grossed out. That was the time we got to see the Faldmos.